Monday, February 6, 2012

Worst bed bug infestation videos!

I saw many infestations that would shock most people but never took any videos so I found some on youtube worth showing...

It amazes me how some people could ever let it get to this point... blows me away!

Enjoy!


And 1 more for before bedtime...:)



Actually I cant resist.. 1 more!
This is one for the people who shop at garage sales, second hand stores, etc... ( I do also, but just be careful!!) I treated a home for a lady and she had bought an alarm clock similar to this one, that was full of bed bugs, and she never knew until it was too late)



Sleep tight, Don't let the bed.................

Ben

Cimtrax.com


1 comment:

  1. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Stinging Insect Management

    ReplyDelete